Eric's Travel Blog

Friday, December 23, 2005

Had Fun, Now Tired

Well, I had a very interesting day. I got to meet some friends for a while. I met in this order: Jon Kong, Brian Leung, Alice Lo, Kim Lo, Joyce Liu, Jacob Silverman, Nick Haslett, Patrick Linton, Mr. Silverman, Kaelen Morris, Meg Leseur (sp?)... then I'm not that sure... I guess Jennifer Liu (?) (from way back when I was a frosh and she was senior) and Mark Nerney.

Sometimes I met eyes with a couple people and they looked like they were waiting to see what I had to say to them, which was a bit strange because I didn't know who they were and I most certainly had nothing to say to them. Then they would give me a small smile and a nod and I would follow suit. I guess that happens all the time at functions like that when people aren't sure if they know you or not though.

I was a bit unsure if the receptionists/concierges recognized me or not... Siti and (I can't remember now). But the captain of the restaurant still remembers me by first name and says "Hello, Eric!" to me every time I come home, which is nice. I also couldn't tell if the SAS front desk lady, Azizah, recognized me and wasn't really happy to see me or didn't really recognize me. I thought it was funny that she is there every day at SAS at the front desk of the main office, and there she was at the front desk (sign-in) at the alumni event. I can't think of a better way for her to help students remember who she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home