Eric's Travel Blog

Monday, December 19, 2005

Internet-Happy

Google hasn't been very useful to me when I look for obscure items such as some Nintendo DS stuff and info on a motorcycle I've been looking for... in fact, A9 is always a last resort for me (mainly because I always forget it exists), but it always comes through when Google is absolutely useless, somehow.

My parents asked me why I was smiling at my computer so much earlier tonight. It was because I found SuperCard in Singapore!! I'm just guessing but, I think it looks like it's pretty big here from the look of the website and the fact that the SuperCard is its primary product. I emailed the sales rep and asked for a multi-unit discount and offered to do a pickup in Jurong East so there would be no shipping costs.

Also, I made further headway on research for a potential bike, Derbi Senda Supermoto and everything looks good to me so far. Very happy. What a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home