Eric's Travel Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Orchard Road Beckons

Orchard Road is the main downtown street filled with shopping, entertainment, food, etc. I realized I have barely been there this time and I still need to pick up a couple things for some people. But I'm so tired after having worked out and swimming this morning. I want to nap pretty bad. Well, I guess I could go later. I always forget how in the US everything closes so damn early compared to most asian countries.

I definitely am looking forward to Mos Burger downtown, and I'm sure I'll see a bunch of other stuff that will make me glad that I went, but there are so many people out there it makes me tired just being there.

Is it just me, or is it kind of difficult to walk quickly in Singapore? I always feel like I'm walking behind someone who is contemplating a deep philosophical question. Someone should really do a study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home